• 1/3 cup Sriracha sauce
• 3 tbsp brown sugar
• juice of 2 limes
• 12 chicken drumsticks, skinless
• 12 bacon slices
1. Mix together the sriracha, brown sugar and lime juice in a bowl.
2. Toss chicken drumsticks in the sriracha and lime mixture.
3. Wrap each drumstick with a slice of bacon and place on a smoker rack.
4. Start up the smoker, using Bradley wood bisquettes of choice (hickory or oak works very well!). Bring the smoker up to a temperature of 275F.
5. Place the chicken drumsticks in the smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165F, about 3 hours.
By Steve Cylka